One of the nation’s largest and most respected hospital companies, Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Steadily growing from a startup to an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenue nearing $10 billion. In 2017, UHS was recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune; ranked #276 on the Fortune 500, and listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of America’s Top 500 Public Companies.
Our operating philosophy is as effective today as it was 40 years ago: Build or acquire high quality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, invest in the people and equipment needed to allow each facility to thrive, and become the leading healthcare provider in each community we serve.
Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has more than 81,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates more than 320 acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom.
SandyPines is seeking a dynamic and talented Community Liaison.
SandyPines is a 149 bed Residential Psychiatric Facility servicing children and adolescents ages 5 to 17. The facility is located in beautiful sub-tropical South Florida and is nestled beside Jonathan Dickinson Sate Park which creates a rustic, roomy outdoor atmosphere. SandyPines is at the county line of both Palm Beach and Martin Counties and is just minutes away from the shores of the Atlantic Ocean.
TheMarketing Coordinator is responsible for the marketing and promotion of SandyPines program while maximizing referral potentials from assigned territories and developing new business to achieve the goals and objectives of the Strategic Marketing Plan. Territory: Jacksonville to Palm Beach County. Territories subject to change depending on marketing needs.
Key Responsibilities include:
Provide community training/education on topics important to SandyPines and its community partners.
- Assist with all Community Education Events including planning, set-up, event execution and follow-up.
- Attend provider meetings and community events as needed.
- Research new markets and business opportunities through the assigned territory.
- Develop 40-50 qualified contacts per week, which will achieve the overall Strategic Marketing Plan’s goals and objectives in generating a minimum number of referent-generated calls that may lead to admissions. Targeted outreach: 50% New Business, 25% Maintenance and 25% Relationship Growth.
- Act as a liaison between SandyPines and military bases and military health care providers.
- Provide regular contact with existing referral accounts, as well as develop new business contacts within groups of physicians, allied health professionals, mental health/social services facilities/agencies, EAPs/employers, legal/judicial organizations, hospitals and other treatment facilities and self-insured corporations, community-based care agencies and the Department of Children and Families.
- Develop account management list to maintain current account information and update as required.
- Contact all primary accounts through personal visits, telephone calls, and letters/mailers on an on-going basis, developing and encouraging a relationship of trust with all active accounts and prospective accounts.
- Research, seek out and attend and exhibit at statewide, regional or national conferences related to services provided.
- Monitor referrals and admissions and plan an appropriate strategy to maximize referral potential.
- Maintain current awareness of changes in the industry through self-education, peer education and professional and community involvement for the betterment of this position and the facility.
- Report on-going findings or analysis of the ever-changing health care environment and market, to assist in developing new marketing strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in behavioral health area, marketing/communications, business administration or related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in health care business development, health care marketing and sales. Contract management environment with measureable business development results, pharmaceutical/medical sales and a basic knowledge of psychiatric and chemical dependency treatment principles preferred.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Must reside in territory
- Former/retired military a plus
- Detail oriented and ability to successfully multi task in a fast pace environment
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service and organization skills
- Highly effective listening skills
This opportunity provides the following:
Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. To the extent any reference to "UHS or UHS facilities" on this website including any statements, articles or other publications contained herein relates to our healthcare or management operations it is referring to Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Further, the terms "we," "us," "our" or "the company" in such context similarly refer to the operations of Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Any employment referenced in this website is not with Universal Health Services, Inc. but solely with one of its subsidiaries including but not limited to UHS of Delaware, Inc.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.