Metron is seeking a talented Military Operations/Systems Analyst to perform modeling & simulation (M&S) based quantitative assessments of Joint Maritime force capabilities, plans and operations. The successful candidate will conduct systems/operations research to obtain and archive maritime operations modeling input data; employ M&S tools to create and update modeling databases; develop and debug simulation scenarios; execute batch runs of simulation scenarios representing baseline capabilities and alternative courses of action; post-process and analyze M&S metric results; and prepare inputs for results presentations and technical reports; be subject to a security investigation and meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- BS in Operations Research, Physical Sciences, Engineering, or Math or equivalent experience.
- 4-6 years of military service preferably with a Navy warfare specialty, or equivalent experience.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Current DoD security clearance with current SSBI and SCI eligibility
- U.S. CITIZENSHIP
- 2 years experience with warfare Modeling and Simulation (M&S) tools; experience with the Naval Simulation System (NSS), Builder and PCIMAT is a plus.
- Proven analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Basic skill with macro development using Visual Basic.
Position Location: Norfolk, VA
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Metron takes affirmative action in support of its policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor