Title: Military Performance Management Analyst
Location: Dumfries, VA
Clearance Level: Secret
ALEX - Alternative Experts is now hiring an Military Performance Management Analyst with strong analytical skills for an opening in Dumfries, VA. The Analyst work as part of a collaborative team providing support for The Marine Corps Training and Education Command (TECOM).
- Perform Operations Research and System Analysis (ORSA)-centric tasks.
- Execute analytical rigor required in the analysis of the Command’s overarching Performance Management (PfM) activities in the form of advanced data analytics to TECOM Policy and Standards Division (PSD).
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports, briefing products, and oral briefings.
- Facilitate or lead discussions with Working Group members, as well as liaison with stakeholder organizations.
- Create documents and briefings (written or oral) in accordance with strict quality standards for accuracy, timeliness and completeness in accordance with the Quality Control Plan (QCP).
- Duties will require occasional travel outside the Washington, DC/Quantico, VA area.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Predictive modeling, simulation, text mining, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and design of experiments.
- Diverse mix of experience with Performance Management (PfM) activities and PfM implementation within the private sector and within the Department of Defense, either individually or collectively.
- Marine Corps experience shall include staff level positions within a MAGTF (Marine Expeditionary Unit or above).
- Experience accessing the Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRnet).
- Strong written and oral communications skills in order to compile, analyze and synthesize large volumes of complex data, and simplify it.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, web-based databases and search engines.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel including advanced features (formulas, data filters, macros, pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, graphing, data connections, and automation) using macros and VBA, and other MS Excel data management advance formulas.
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, utilize excellent communication and analytical skills, and have experience in tracking processes through to completion.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with the TECOM Virtual Collaborative Environment (VCE)
- Naval Post Graduate School degree
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, statistics, or management related fields.
About Us: Founded in 1987 and headquartered in Dumfries, VA, ALEX - Alternative Experts, LLC is an ISO 9001:2015-certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that’s changing the way government does business by delivering a powerful, industry-leading array of core services to help its clients achieve mission-critical objectives.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Applicants must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to allow employees to meet the essential functions of the job, unless those accommodations cause undue hardships to the employer. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact the Human Resources Department at HumanResources@alexinc.com
- Woman Owned Small Business
- VEVRAA Federal Contractor Affirmative Action Employer
- Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are highly encouraged to apply
- Employee Referral Program
- Life Insurance
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision