Established in 1973, Cacique® has affirmed itself as America's leader in Hispanic perishables. Our product offerings span from fresh cheeses, table creams, and processed cheese to cured meats and drinkable yogurts.
Our company has a strong presence amongst the Hispanic population nationwide and enjoys a steady path of growth. We are a very dedicated and competitive family owned company which offers an excellent environment in which to thrive and grow. We are always looking for individuals that share our passion for customer service, diversity, respect, openness and honesty.
We are currently looking to add a Milk Receiver to join our Milk Intake Team. The Milk Receiver will be responsible inthe intake of incoming milk. They willtest and unload all raw milk received. The Milk Receiver will clean and sanitize raw milk equipment.
DUTIES/ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform all pre-unloading sampling (testing) required.
- Load out of all buy products the company produced.
- Ensure proper operation of all equipment
- Unload and keep records of all incoming milk as well outbound shipments.
- Obtain and maintain all required licenses needed to perform job.
- Clean, both manually and by CIP (Clean in Place), all equipment including tankers
- Maintain general housekeeping of work area.
- Report any problems of operation of equipment to Production Manager.
- Follow all GMPs and safety standards.
- Ensure proper rotation of silos and adherence to 72 hour regulatory agency work standards.
- Compliance with all safety standards and regulations per company policy.
- All Cacique Cheese employees are expected to perform any assignment or job task according to the stated safety policies and procedures.
- All Cacique Cheese employees are expected to produce and promote our products and services in a manner that exceeds the quality and value expectation of our customers and consumers by adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices, Policies and Procedures outlined in our Safe Quality Food Program.
- Ability to regularly work at 10 12 feet elevations
- Willing and able to work flexible hours, including overtime, weekends and holidays
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer proficiency
- Ability add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measurements
- Knowledge required to perform work involving the application of chemical and physical principles to fairy complicated processes
- Dairy Experience
- 3 to 5 years CIP Experience
- Milk Receiving License