Raymond Building Supply is�one of the area's Leading Building Material Supplier in North Fort Myers.�We are�looking for a full-time Millwork Installer.
Install all types of millwork�in various applications. This associate will train entry level technicians on installation methods, take direction from the Field Supervisor as well as follow manufacturer directions and warranty requirements on all installed product.
Essential Job Duties:�
- Follows instructions from field supervisor regarding installation of millwork�materials.
- Works with other installers to install millwork�products as assigned and trained.
- Responsible for installation of more technically advanced or demanding building products.
- Follows manufacturer directions and warranty requirements when installing products.
- Tracks time and materials as required for each installation project.
- Maintain all equipment in good order and report any malfunctions to field supervisor.
- Operates all equipment in safe and responsible manner.
- Train entry-level technicians on proper installation techniques and methods.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Provides quality customer service.
- Attends all training to learn new technology of building materials and installation methods as required by location management.
- Cross-train in other areas to expand knowledge and expertise.
- Retain an awareness of the work environment critical to the task at hand to produce error free and damage free results.��
- Complies with Company�s attendance policy by maintaining regular and predictable attendance.�
- Other duties as assigned by field supervisor or location Management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:�
- Minimum education required�High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum experience required�1 year in installing�products.
- Special skills required�Read and use a measuring tape and other required tools for complete installation.
- Good interpersonal skills, verbal and written skills and the ability to provide and/or follow detailed instructions.��
- Physical demands include: walking throughout yards, plants and offices, regularly lifting 50 pounds and frequently lifting up to 100 pounds or more, working from heights on ladders or in tight spaces.��
Company benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability,�Life Insurance, 401k with company match, Paid holidays & vacation days
EOE and DFWP
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.�