Our Millwrights plan and perform a wide variety of maintenance, repairs, and installation involving more than one of the following: machinist, mechanic and electrical trade fields.
- Demonstrate safe work practices in all you do
- Cutting, welding, machinery installation, and project fabrication
- Implement TPM/PM or preventative maintenance and troubleshooting programs for machinery and equipment
- Maintenance reporting, documentation, inventory of parts and closing records
- Conduct daily environmental compliance inspections for the plant
- Evaluate and test equipment efficiency and effectiveness; recommend changes for improvement
- Hydraulic and pneumatic troubleshooting and repair
- Communicate with all departments to ensure proper operation and maintenance
- 1+ year industrial equipment maintenance experience
- Proven experience or expertise in the following technical areas:
- High quality steel/metal welding
- Implementation of preventative maintenance programs for mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment systems
- Utilization of power and maintenance tools and related machinery
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Maintenance, troubleshooting, repairing and installation of industrial equipment
- Experience in fine alignment of high speed coupled units
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., stand up to 10 hours a day, reach with hands and arms, stoop, squat, bend at the waist, kneel, climb stairs, and move equipment as needed
- Must be comfortable in year-round outdoor temperatures, in loud conditions, with airborne particles (sawdust), and working around moving mechanical equipment
- 401(k) with a 6% company match- vested IMMEDIATELY!
- Medical / Dental / Vision Options
- Company Profit Sharing
- Paid Time off & 9 Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral program; earn a $500-$1000 bonus for a successful referral
- Wellness Program with reward incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement, Apprenticeships, Career Development
- Access to company owned land for recreation
- And much more!
For details about employee benefits and Stimson values: www.mystimson.com
Who is Stimson Lumber?
Stimson Lumber is a leader in the forest products and natural resources industry, with over 650 employees and locations across Idaho, Oregon, and Washington. We have a progressive, forward-thinking culture focusing on the development of our people. Our employees are given the tools and opportunities to maximize their talent to achieve professional and personal goals. We have been a recognized leader in our industry for decades because of our commitment to quality, customer service, and continuous improvement mentality.
Why work at Stimson Lumber?
We hire people who are passionate about what they do every day, have a desire to make a difference and thrive in a team environment. We reward our employees through competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and advancement opportunities while being a great place to work. As an equal opportunity employment company, we value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights and values, and those influences upon the workplace. Applications are welcome from all qualified candidates. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment assessments.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Events
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Paid sick days
- Vacation/paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays