We are looking for a traveling Millwright/ Pipefitter to work for a local plumbing contractor. This is a long term full-time position with varied hours. This person should be hard-working, reliable and have experience with Stick and Tig welding.
Duties and Responsibilities
This person will be traveling to paper mills, saw mills and other industrial settings to move, assemble, install or dismantle machinery.
- Repair worn parts
- Replace any parts that cannot be salvaged
- Use Stick and Tig welding to repair or replace broken parts
- Measure and mark pipes for cutting, threading and welding
- Use of specific tools such as saws, cutting torches, pipe threaders and benders
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 3 years of prior relevant experience
- Willingness to travel on a regular overnight basis (assignments would vary from 1 day - 1 week)
- Schedule: Full-time but varies based on workload
- Wage: $20.00+ DOE
- Per Diem: Will be included for jobs
- Duration: Temp to Hire