Our customer is a federally-funded research and development center chartered to develop advanced technology in support of national security. Research and development activities focus on long-term technology development as well as rapid system prototyping and demonstration. Our customer works with government and industry to transition new concepts, technology, and prototypes into future system development and deployment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
The candidate will work within the Mission Assurance Office as the subject matter expert for software engineering. The potential candidate will support projects in the area of complex space and missile defense. Will serve as the project focal point to ensure that critical quality and engineering processes and procedures are established, planned, and implemented throughout the base to ensure their success.
• Must be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance
• BS degree in Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, or Computer Science
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in engineering or computer science
• Experience with developing and testing software in an AS9100 or Capability Maturity Model (CMM) framework
• Experience with performing software quality engineering and quality assurance
• Ability to perform safety and reliability analysis, such as hazard assessments, fault tree development, failure modes and effects analysis and the ability to guide the project in Risk Management Framework (RMF) certification.
• Experience with embedded software and firmware development in spacecraft and/or electronic systems.
• Active Secret Clearance
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
• Location: Lexington, MA
• Travel: Non-Anticipated
• Employment Status: Full-Time Employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, PTO, Retirement)
• Other: All candidates must also successfully pass a Commercial Background Investigation (CBI).
This job posting sets forth the authorities and responsibilities of this position, which may be changed from time to time as shall be determined.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Gym Memberships
- Life Insurance
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Military Leave
- On Site Cafeteria
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Professional Development
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off