Our Client specializes in the repair, reconstruction, and restoration of properties damaged by water, fire, storms, vandalism or burglary. This position focuses on the mitigation / emergency services side for water, fire, smoke, mold, and other disaster related losses.
Solid pay, health benefits, retirement, company vehicle, bonus potential!!
This position is primarily responsible for interacting with clients, insurance adjusters and programs to facilitate responding to mitigation losses. Working with other mitigation personnel to ensure that the department runs smoothly and efficiently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be familiar with various insurance company program guidelines.
- Writes estimates and completes control points pursuant to the insurance company guidelines.
- Schedules and coordinates mitigation technicians in a productive manner so as to complete mitigation projects timely and in a profitable fashion.
- Verifies all documentation is complete on a per loss basis and invoices projects.
- Proficient in Xactimate.
- Follow up on payment of all invoices.
- Assist in training and implementation of new procedures or programs.
- Assist in organizing and securing mitigation warehouse equipment and supplies.
- Assist with after-hours on-call phone mitigations assignments as needed.
- All other tasks as assigned by the Director of Mitigation.
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- phone, laptop
- Company Vehicle
- Retirement plan with match
- Must be a person who delights in helping people in their time of need
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Water Mitigation experience required
- Xactimate and estimating experience preferred
- Must have clean driving record, be able to pass a background check, and drug test