GENERAL SUMMARY: At UFC Gym, MMA Coach is responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience. Coaches are responsible for delivering great member service, Private Training & achieving Supplement revenue. Coaches are responsible for the successful attainment of revenue goals pertaining to Private Training and Supplements. This position requires a minimum of one day on the weekend on either Saturday, Sunday or a combination of both days.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Sales Execution on Key Metrics
* Sell and Conduct Private & Small Group Training with Members
* Assist members and encourage member involvement in private training.
* Ensure accurate administration of client programs, supplement purchases, measurement tracking and workout programs. Arrives on time, prepared and attentive for training appointments.
* Assist in all revenue generating activities, including but not limited to: complimentary workouts, supplement booths, body fat tables, seminars, workshops, etc.
* Sell training sessions, execute an effective prospecting strategy, conducting guest tours, and responsible for completing sales of when needed through the Turn-Over process.
* Responsible for achieving personal monthly revenue objectives set forth by the Company with regards to Private Coaching and Supplements; Achieve all minimum standards set forth (sessions, PT and supplement sales)
* Perform "Starter Sessions" and prospecting activities
2. Member Experience
* Focus on changing lives through Service, Science and Sales
* Be a brand ambassador of UFC Gym and its "Train Different" philosophy
* Bring T.R.A.I.N (Timely, Ready, Aware, Inspiring, Noble) to life
* Conduct safe and effective private MMA training sessions
* Maintain the organization and neat presentation of the fitness floor and training spaces at all times
* Follow all policies and procedures regarding payment transactions
* Follow all guidelines in the UFC Gym Employee Handbook
* Document daily workouts for liability (adherence to national certification standards)
* Be knowledgeable of club facility and services
* Adhere to agree upon schedule set forth by the MMA Manager
The MMA Coach will report directly to the MMA Manager. Duties require interaction with all club members and employees.
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
* In depth knowledge of Private Training techniques from assessment to program design.
* Possess a working knowledge of the dotFIT program and software.
* Must be able to adjust and operate all Fitness Equipment.
* Knowledge of company policies, practices and procedures, including emergency and safety procedures.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Able to generate, maintain and demonstrate a friendly, enthusiastic and positive attitude.
* Possess a strong customer service focus. Responds professionally to requests and inquiries from guests, members and staff.
* Understands and follow oral and written instructions.
* Communicates clearly and concisely.
* Possesses strong organizational skills. Understands basic record keeping practices and procedures. Demonstrates the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
* Experience operating office equipment such as computers, calculators, fax and photocopiers.
* Must be computer proficient with basic skills in Word and Excel.
* Ability to work, setup and execute successful weekends
* Extroverted/Self motivator/Customer service minded
* Adhere to meal and rest break periods and must clock in and out for all shift times
2) Required Experience:
* Current CPR/AED certification
* Certification from organization recognized by UFC Gym and/or Pro-Am fight background.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
* 4-year degree in a related field recognized by UFC Gym (preferred).
* Current DotFIT certification (preferred)
* Minimum 1 year of related experience
3) Physical Requirements:
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand.
* Physical effort required for daily duties include lifting heavy weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting & prolonged standing and walking. Must be able to frequently lift and /or moves up to 45+ pounds.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.