About the Company
NewAge is a purpose-driven brand portfolio, committed to inspiring and elevating the human spirit. While our core function is to deliver healthy alternatives to the planet, we believe companies have a responsibility to positively impact society and function as global agents of change. Our goal is to inspire positive shifts in the lives of those we reach by providing best-in-class 'Better for You' products & valuable content that motivates people to take ownership of their health and radically pursue their life's purpose.
About the Role
We are looking for someone with heart, passion and dedication to join our development team and help produce high quality web applications.
The position has almost limitless potential for growth and advancement to mid-level, senior, team lead, and other management positions. You will be working on web applications that set the standard and bar for innovation in our industry. With responsibilities to build and maintain several websites, tools, and services, there is plenty of opportunity to make a difference on our team and have a large impact on global sales for the company.
What You'll Do
- Work with the development team to create high quality web apps
- Learn and follow set department code standards
- Follow QA processes to ensure quality
- Create websites and applications that adhere to current web development standards
- Introduce and implement innovative techniques and technologies
- Self-manage completion of projects and work with project managers to meet deadlines
- Manage multiple tasks and timelines
- Develop designs into web applications with exactness
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Web Development, or equivalent experience
- HTML, CSS, and responsive design experience
- Version control (GIT)
- REST API experience
- Node and Express experience
- React, Angular, or Vue experience
- AWS experience a major plus
- Understanding of UI/UX design concepts a major plus
- Top notch communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Strong ability to self-motivate and think analytically
- Deadline driven with strong attention to detail
- Motivated to research and learn about new technologies and practices
- Sets high standards of performance for oneself
At New Age, our senior leadership understands the importance of ethical business practices so that both our customers and employees know that they can trust us. We understand that our success comes from the hard work of our employees, which is why we offercompetitive compensation and are committed to keepinghealthcare costs low.
For our development department, we understand a great work-life balance is important to the happiness and success of our team. Having that balance is a priority for us - and something we strive to maintain for our awesome developers.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary dependent on your experience, with performance-based increases.
- Full medical, dental and vision package to fit your needs
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid sick days
- 401(k) matching
- 12 paid holidays each year
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Raise potential
- Free product
- Potential for stock options
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you have amazing senior web developer skills and feel that you would be right for this job, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!