The Mobile APP Developer will be a member of a development team, ranging from 5 to 7 team members. This is a position who will assist in mobile apps development relating to using Microsoft Visual Studio Xamarin Package or native iOS and Android. This role will be responsible for developing healthcare mobile solutions utilizing the latest technologies in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
- Develop native applications for iOS or Android and understand the mobile technology stack.
- Design, program, document, debug, test, deploy, support and sustain mobile web-service driven apps (iPhone, iPad, Android), interface and libraries.
- Work closely with a team of engineers and creative professionals in a highly collaborative environment on app design, integration with SaaS solutions and interface evolution.
- Collaborate closely with Product and UX teams to design high quality user experiences.
- Solid design, performance, user experience, scalability, clean and documented code.
- Ensure quality through unit and functional test implementation and execution.
- Contribute to architectural design, automated testing, continuous integration and build management.
- Develop prototypes to demonstrate the merits of a proposed solution.
- Participate in and contribute to all phases of the SDLC, including working with a Test Automation team to develop end-to-end testing of the solutions being developed.
- Create technical deliverable artifacts needed for project implementation.
- Work effectively within a team environment to implement projects in a timely manner.
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews and functional demos.
Minimum Qualifications (These are the requirements that all applicants MUST HAVE to be considered for this position)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical discipline from an accredited institution or equivalent experience.
- 1 year of experience with Visual Studio Xamarin Package.
- Mobile development experience in iOS or Android ecosystem such as:
- Android – J2EE/J2ME, Android SDK, Eclipse, Google Developer Console
- iOS - iOS SDK, iTunes Connect, Apple Developer Portal
- Strong software development skills beyond design, including OO and MVC/MVVM patterns
- Proven mobile software development experience including published/referenceable examples of mobile applications available in the Apple App store or the Android market place
- Robust knowledge of mobile apps development in native iOS and/or Android for their current/latest versions
- API development using REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, Web services
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and able to manage/lead groups of people and tasks simultaneously.
- Able to work in an Agile Development environment with developed abilities in skills such as C# and with other development skills including Web Service/Microservice (WebAPI, JSON) architectures and mobile best practices.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving ability and analytical skills.
- 2 years of experience in a Microsoft-centric development environment utilizing C# as development language.
- Agile-based Team Development Methodology using Microsoft VSTS, TFS 2015, or Atlassian JIRA.
- Design Patterns development to support SOLID principles and Test-Driven Development.
- Experience with Xamarin product portfolio including TestCloud, and HockeyApp Tools.
- Developing with Public Cloud providers such as AWS or Azure.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology, test-driven, continuous integration
HospiceMD is committed to the principle of equal employment for all employees without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age or other factors.
Medical Insurance and 401 K Offered