JOB TYPE: Contract
LOCATION: Taylor, Michigan
JOB SUMMARY FOR Mobile Application Developer:
- MPP - Software Engineer - Mobility Platforms and Products (MPP)is growing as an organization focused on delivering (mobility) solutions leveraging eXtreme Programming, cloud and Mobile App technology. In this environment the Mobile App Software Engineer is expected to work in a pair to develop working and tested code based on proven Lean/Agile methods.
JOB EXPERIENCE FOR Mobile Application Developer:
- 4+ years as a professional software engineer with 2-3 years developing native iOS application Experience in Swift 3.2 or above and Objective-C.
- Participated in the full SDLC process of an iOS application beginning with Requirement gathering, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Advanced level knowledge in using iOS frameworks related to UI, Core Data, security/keychain, asynchronous/background processing, multitasking, etc.
- Good grasp and understanding of design patterns like MVC or MVVM. Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Experience in eXtreme Programming (XP) disciplines including Test-first/Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration tools
BENEFITS FOR Mobile Application Developer:
- Medical, Dental, Vacation, Holiday tailored to meet your needs. 401K/Match, $15,000 Life Insurance, Award-Winning Employee Care Program. Established and highly regarded reputation with Green Card and H1 processing.
Why should you choose Epitec?
We started Epitec with a single focus, Placing People First. Knowing every good endeavor begins with listening and understanding, we’ve set about challenging every part of the employment process. Bringing the proper connections together for the perfect fit.
How is Epitec different?
Epitec gets to know our prospective employees, using these insights to locate the perfect placement for you. We are there, every step of the way. Providing a best-in-class compensation package combined with the opportunity to grow financially and personally through your work.
What is the result?
Epitec represents the world’s top companies and works to fill their open jobs with the world’s best talent. That’s led to Epitec servicing an impressive list of Fortune 100 companies. We’ve also won many awards, including twelve 101 Best & Brightest awards, four MMSDC A.C.E. Awards, multiple Crain’s awards and multiple Corp! magazine diversity awards. And that’s just the beginning, as we work to innovate the way the world thinks about employment.