No Relocation Assistance Offered
#91760 - Piscataway, New Jersey, United States
We are excited to invite applications for the position of Mobile Applications Developer - iOS within our Colgate Connect team. Operating within the world’s leading Oral Care Company, Colgate Connect is a growing team of people encouraged by the possibility of leveraging new technology to make everyday life healthier. We launched our first product with Apple stores in 2018 and have been growing our portfolio ever since. In addition to the first manual connected toothbrush - Colgate M1, our portfolio also includes CES award winners Colgate Magik and Plaqless Pro and the latest offering which has generated lots of buzz - hum by Colgate.
As we continue to realize our ambitions we are searching for an iOS Developer to join our team to build new features and integrations to surprise and delight our users while improving their oral health and therefore overall health. This role will involve collaboration with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features for hum by Colgate and Colgate Connect, with particular focus on establishing and enforcing best practices and standards to best leverage the iOS ecosystem and maintain a balanced code base. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated and can work well both independently and within a team. They are proactive, solution-oriented and empathetic, eager to learn new technologies and have a strong focus on secure coding practices.
SPECIFICALLY, THIS POSITION WILL HAVE RESPONSIBILITY TO:
- Create consumer grade features for hum by Colgate and Colgate Connect IOS apps
- Support the generation of new partnership integrations
- Continuously identify, evaluate and leverage new technologies to enhance the Colgate Connect Platform and maximize development efficiency
- Work closely with internal team and key external partners to ensure new developments align with roadmap and integrate seamlessly with other platform components
- Closely collaborate with brand design and marketing teams to translate people insights and designs into IOS components
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Improve test coverage of existing code bases, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Basic requiered qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering or similar degree
- 5+ years experience as an Objective-C and Swift developer with great debugging skills
- Knowledge of iOS framework and toolchain, SDK, Git, CI/CD
- Experience building apps in the MVVM pattern
- Strong experience with test driven development methodologies
- Highly autonomous, you are able to design and develop systems from the ground up according to requirements
- Passionate about good Software design and craftsmanship, and love to build apps with spectacular UI and compelling UX
- Experience building apps for WatchOS
- Realm database knowledge
- Knowledge in Github and Jenkins
- Experience with RxSwift
- Knowledge of wearables technology
- Knowledge of the Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Experience working with voice assistant technology - Siri, Alexa, Google etc
- Demonstrating User Centric Design and applying User Experience concepts
- Experience working with facial recognition and/or eye-tracking libraries (OpenCV or equivalent)
Apply and learn more about the role!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.