1. Bachelor's Degree
2. At least 5 years of solid experience in QA in Digital/Mobile Banking area
3. At least 2 years of experience in as a QA Automation Engineer in testing mobile applications (Touch, iOS and Android)
4. Experience should include Responsive and Adaptive Testing
5. Experience in test data prep and conditioning needed for test execution
6. Experience in Agile/Scrum Methodology, Ceremonies and relevant test deliverables
7. Responds appropriately and competently to the demands of work challenges when confronted with changes, ambiguity, adversity, and other pressures.
8. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
9. Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
10. Should be a quick learner
11. Should adapt to new project environments and learn new technologies, if needed
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.