We offer growth and development opportunities while maintaining a flexible work and life balance!� Apply today!�
The Affiliated Sant� Group (Sant�) is a dynamic and leading provider of crisis psychiatric care and system management services to public and private entities. Sant�, a nonprofit entity, also manages mental health outreach and psychiatric recovery services. It has been delivering mental health care to individuals and families and pioneering new treatment modalities since 1974.�
Benefits of working for Sante:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance - Full-Time ONLY
- Our clinical teams are highly trained and nationally recognized
- We provide training, supervision, and assistance with CEUs and licensing costs
- Work life balance� - we value family, flexibility, and vacation time
We are currently seeking Full-Time and�PRN (Scheduled as Needed) Mobile Crisis Specialists�who will respond to crisis calls in Harford County, MD. This position will�assess, evaluate, and perform crisis intervention techniques, and will develop a crisis plan for continuation of services related to individual clients. He or she will be responsible for all incident documentation, and will be the on-site resource for any relevant clinical or legal information, as well as the liaison for collaboration with other involved parties including families, friends, and other community providers. Flexible scheduling is available.
- Must have a Master�s degree in Counseling or Social Work.
- License in the related field required (ie: LGSW/LGPC, LCSW-C/LCPC).
- Must have 2-5�years in relevant experience providing onsite crisis intervention support, transitional support, referrals and follow-ups.
- Physically able to move/lift up to 10lbs.
- Must demonstrate competence in aggression management.
- Must be able to ride in a vehicle for extended periods of time and walk to wherever is necessary to perform assessment.
- Must be able to work evening/night shifts.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Perform a danger assessment, a crisis assessment, an environmental assessment upon entry to the community situation and lethality assessment.
- Perform a psychological assessment (Licensed staff only)
- Perform an on scene assessment and treatment plan.
- Effectively perform crisis intervention including de-escalation, crisis planning and implementation.
- Design appropriate referral recommendations using available community resources.
- Competently make decisions about the need for an emergency petition, alternative psychiatric evaluation and/or involuntary commitment procedure.
- Address population of child, adolescent, adult, dual-diagnosis, co-occuring and elderly.
- Work with families and involved persons to de-escalate the situation, make a crisis plan, and enlist cooperation with recommended treatment.
- Provide accurate clinical and legal information to family and involved persons related to recommendations and possibilities for treatment.
- Consult in an expert way to police, fire and other community agencies when asked to do so.
- Provide consultation and coordination to ER staff, if ER evaluation is necessary.
- Document interactions using CRS procedures, and communicate all documentation to the Operations Center.
- Must be able to work with police and be aware of police culture.
- Must familiarize oneself with police codes and language.
- Provide education in the community about the agency and all components of CRS when needed.�
- Other duties as assigned.
Affiliated Sant� Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.�Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.�Affiliated Sant� Group participates in E-Verify.