Are you a licensed LCPC or LCSW-C with a passion for assisting people experiencing crisis situations? Come join one of the most innovative mental-health and crisis intervention non-profits in Maryland! The Affiliated Sante Group is�currently seeking a�PRN (Scheduled as Needed) Mobile Crisis Specialists�who will respond to crisis calls in Carroll County, MD. This position will�assess, evaluate, and perform crisis intervention techniques, and will develop a crisis plan for continuation of services related to individual clients. She�or he will be responsible for all incident documentation, and will be the on-site resource for any relevant clinical or legal information, as well as the liaison for collaboration with other involved parties including families, friends, and other community providers.�
Benefits of working for Sante:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Our clinical teams are highly trained and nationally recognized
- We provide training, supervision, and assistance with CEUs and licensing costs
- Work life balance� - we value family, flexibility, and vacation time
- Must have a Master�s degree in Counseling or Social Work.
- License in the related field required (ie:�LCSW-C/LCPC).
- Must have 2-4 years in relevant experience providing onsite crisis intervention support, transitional support, referrals and follow-ups.
- Physically able to move/lift up to 10 lbs.
- Must demonstrate competence in aggression management.
- Must be able to ride in a vehicle for extended periods of time and walk to wherever is necessary to perform assessment.
- Must be able to work evening/night shifts.
- Excellent communication skills.
Affiliated Sant� Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.�Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.�Affiliated Sant� Group participates in E-Verify.