The Affiliated Sante Group seeks a Full-Time OVERNIGHT Mobile Crisis Team Leader (Social Work Manager) in Cambridge, MD. The Team Leader is responsible for the daily operation of the mobile crisis program, providing clinical assessment and evaluation services in the community, and supervising the Mobile Crisis Team (MCT) specialists. As we operate as a 365 day per year service, the Mobile Crisis Team Coordinator must be available for day, evening, weekend and holiday shifts, as scheduled. While every effort may be made to create a schedule that meets the individual staff person’s needs, the schedule is created first and foremost to meet the needs of the program. This position ranges from comes with a sign on bonus!
Benefits of Working for Sante:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- We provide training, supervision, and assistance with CEUs and licensing costs
- Work life balance - we value family, flexibility, and vacation time
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work, or a related field of study.
- At least one year of supervisory experience or two years of clinical experience.
- Must possess and maintain current licensure in the State of Maryland. At least LGSW/LGPC required, LCSW/LCPC preferred.
- Must be able to work with “high-risk” consumers who have mental illnesses as well as developmental and physical disabilities.
- Posses a strong desire to provide excellent customer service, comply with the rules and regulations of those organizations to which we are accountable, and have high ethical and professional standards of conduct.
- Must have a valid driver's license, proof of auto insurance amd no more than two points on the driving record
- Must be available to work shifts as assigned: 8am - 4pm, 4pm - midnight, overnight.
Affiliated Santé Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. Affiliated Santé Group participates in E-Verify.