Mobile Developer Job ID: 889994
- Analyze, design, develop, document and test mobile applications of a medium to complex nature
- Write applications using responsive design to function across multiple devices.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Conduct unit- and integration-tests to achieve acceptable software quality.
- Will be responsible for mobile application development using objective C/Swift (iOS) or Java (Android)
- Responsible for understanding mobile development using current industry standard languages and techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify problems and implement solutions
If this sounds like something you or someone you know would be interested in, please email resumes to email@example.com
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a computer related field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in building mobile applications
- Full life cycles Mobile app development experience across IOS or Android
- Experience in building Hybrid Mobile Application Frameworks: Cordova, Phone Gap, Angular, Ionic
- Experience in consuming RESTful web services, JSON, and HTTP.
- General knowledge of software/UI patterns regarding the consumption of synchronous and asynchronous web services.
- Experience with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
- Experience in performance optimization of mobile apps
- Experience in implementing security in mobile apps
- Strong time management skills; efficient at multi-tasking and able to work under pressure to deliver multiple business demands on-time, to a high-level standard
Above all the candidate will need to be passionate about building mobile app solutions that are resilient, secure and scalable to function in a global, 24/7 intensive business environment.
Experience or training in at least one object-oriented language (such as C, C++, C#, Objective C, VB.Net or Java)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including documentation)
Excellent attention to detail, organizational and multi-tasking skills
Teamwork and self-direction skills
Experience with both Android and iOS is a plus
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178