Our client is seeking a mobile application developer for building, maintaining and customizing an enterprise mobile app for our client. The developer will work in conjunction with onsite system integrators during phase 1 of the project to transition into their work. The developer will be required to continue on future phases of the app development on his/her own after transition from the system integrators.
Objectives for this engagement include:
- Perform hands-on mobile application development across various mobile operating systems using cross platform tools.
- Participate on architecting the mobile app by integrating existing enterprise solutions to provide a one-stop-shop experience for the clients.
- To work with the system integrators and client teams to understand the business and architectural set up of some of the client Enterprise applications
- To review artifacts and deliverables of phase 1 and potentially develop a prototype in parallel with the system integrators.
- Contribute in all aspects (requirements, user experience, design, test, release, support) of the development cycle for all phases.
- Create detailed documentation; mentor support staff.
- Stay up to date with new technology and best practices; Suggest new mobile applications, features and protocols in the market in alignment with business needs.
- To work in collaboration in a cross functional team and agile development environment.
- Perform in depth testing of the app with respect to application, security, and performance and user experience.
- To assist in the development of information systems blueprints, design patterns, templates for best in class software development and to ensure high levels of software reuse and the migration towards service oriented architecture (SOA).
- To facilitate application design sessions, and develops general and detailed design specifications for moderate to complex systems.
- To be able to interact with all levels of the team including business customers, DBA, software developers, design specialists, application developers and management.
3. SCOPE OF WORK
Number of Consultants needed
The project requires one full-time enterprise mobile developer, who is local (CT), for the duration of the project. The person is required to be on-site until the completion of this engagement.
All applicants for this Statement of Work must have a minimum of 8 years of experience in software development. Please indicate knowledge and experience related to these areas on résumés.
- Proven record of mobile development (Work product samples preferred if attached to the resume)
- Expert in Appcelerator platform. Titanium SDK preferred
- Expert in Java, JEEE (essential)
- Expert in XML
- Expert working knowledge of ArrowDB, SQL Server database, DB2
- Good understanding of Enterprise Service Bus.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in US and UI designs.
- Experience working with Bootstrap, Telerik UI and/or Kendo UI.
- In depth understanding and experience in open source framework.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with ability to provide extensive documentation as needed
- Strong experience writing documentation.
- Strong ability to work with staff of varying skill levels (executive, technical and non-technical)
- Experience in planning, version control, deployment and implementation
- Experience working in agile or an iterative methodology for software development
- Experience with SDLC and SDM principles
- Experience in Test Driven Development and testing tools and techniques
- Well versed in developing monitoring/logging and error Handling
- Experience working in VSTS and/or TFS or other source code management systems
Nice to Haves
- Candidates with experience in force.com will be provided special consideration in addition to the software skills.
- Experience with document, business process management (BPM) and workflow concepts
- Consulting experience, preferably in public sector environments, specifically government
- Development experience in force.com
- Experience in working on enterprise applications
- Certification in mobile application development
- SUN Certification.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178