As a family owned and operated company for over 30 years, The Larson Group has built a solid reputation by providing superior quality products and services. When it comes to knowing trucks, no one does it better than the professionals at The Larson Group. There is a reason that TLG has been recognized numerous times as Peterbilt’s Platinum Oval, Best in Class and North American Dealer of the Year.
When it comes to hiring, TLG looks at potential, not just experience. TLG values their employees and are willing to invest in their growth by providing training with innovative technology, the newest engines, computer programs and diagnostic tools. And because we consider our employee’s family, we insist on protecting them and their family’s well-being by providing medical and life insurance, 401K plans, vacation, and other optional benefits.
If you take pride in a hard day’s work, are adaptable, a problem solver, and a self-starter, then we want you to be part of The Larson Group at one of our 21 locations across the country. We want you to be part of our family.
Peterbilt of Northern Kentucky is looking for an experienced Mobile Diesel Service Technician to join our dynamic team. The potential candidate will perform all functions of a fully qualified heavy-duty truck repair mechanic under minimal supervision. Travel is within designated region is required.
- Performs mechanical work on heavy-duty truck equipment and related components
- Performs diagnosis customer problems and repair them as needed
- Work with and train new technicians
- Maintain a neat and orderly working area
- Proper use and care of all Company tools
- Test repairs to ensure customer problem is resolved
- Complete paper work as required in a neat and professional manner
- Tag, wash, and box any warranty parts and turn in to correct location
- Clean service area, tools, and instruments and return them to their proper location
- Do repairs on the road as assigned
- Advise following technician with any special instructions or concerns you found when repairing truck
- Perform other duties and repairs as assigned
- Should possess a high school diploma
- A college degree or a certificate/degree from a trade school is preferred, but not required
- Previous dealership experience is preferred but not required
- Minimum class B CDL endorsement required
- Must pass MVR Check
- Industry certifications are preferred
- Must pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check
Not the position for you? Join our Talent Community at the bottom of our Careers Page to be considered for a variety of openings!
Having issues submitting your application? Try using Google Chrome!