Apex Systems is seeking Multiple Senior Level Mobile Engineers for a role with a large retail company in the Greater Cincinnati Area! Any interested candidates should send their resume directly to Michael West at email@example.com
- 3+ years working with iOS (Objective-C & Swift) or Android (Java)
- Ability to work with a large code base (5 or more features)
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience working with a large dev team (8+ people)
- Experience with continuous integration & delivery tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, or GitLab)
- Proficient with GIT
- Agile/SCRUM experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to get along with a diverse group of people
- Comfortable with fluid requirements
- Participate in the application technical design process.
- Develop programming specifications. Design, code and unit test application code using SDLC best practices.
- Complete estimates and work plans as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
- Create technical system documentation and ensure that this documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
- Communicate timely status, including any potential risks/issues to the appropriate teams to ensure that assignment releases are managed appropriately and that completed assignments are of the highest quality.
- Support and maintain applications utilizing required tools and technologies. Provide support for applications, including involvement with the Support Center, NOC, Infrastructure teams, and vendors as appropriate.
- Build partnerships across the application, business and infrastructure teams.
- Lead and participate in the design and implementation of large and/or architecturally significant applications.
- Champion company standards and best practices. Work to continuously improve software delivery processes and practices.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178