Title: Mobile Game Developer
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
We are looking to add a dynamic mobile game developer to our team responsible for building, maintaining, and optimizing our game for mobile (iOS and Android) platforms. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality, and translate design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functionality within a 3D game that is optimized with clean code. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
Your day-to-day will include discussing high-level technical solutions with other developers, independently writing software and unit tests and estimating new stories. As Mobile Developer, you will take a lead role in creating a new mobile app across iOS and Android.
- Strategize from concept, to build of a new mobile app game
- Art implementation and design-related features
- Improving in-game performance and memory usage
- Collaborate closely with CTO and another mobile developer
- Developing, improving, and optimizing mobile versions of the game
- Previous experience building mobile applications
- Experience integrating third-party SDKs and APIs
- Working knowledge of the Android and/or iOS ecosystem, including the tools and APIs
- Experience with memory and space optimization.
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
- Passion for game design and experience playing online and mobile games
- Projects with Games/Social preferred
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.