Mobile Maintenance Technician – Lovell, WY
Are you committed to safety? Do you enjoy working in a team environment? If this sounds like you, we may have the perfect role for you! Our client has an immediate need for Mobile Maintenance Technicians at our Lovell, WY facility. We are looking for highly skilled individuals who can troubleshoot and perform maintenance on manufacturing equipment and who have a thorough understanding of safe work practices. These positions create value for the facility by performing preventative and corrective maintenance leading to increased uptime and reliability, thus helping the facility to meet their production and quality goals. Read on to learn more!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
• Performing preventative maintenance and routine repairs
• Overhauling, rebuilding, maintaining, inspecting, diagnosing, and repairing one or more systems on a wide range of vehicles or equipment. This could include diesel, gasoline, and other types of internal combustion engines; automatic and non-automated transmissions; heavy duty drive line systems; and/or hydraulic utility systems and controls
• Working with vendors to price parts, request repair quotes and place orders
• Using hand tools, power tools, precision-measuring devices, and testing instrumentation to repair and troubleshoot equipment
• Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures
What You Will Need:
• High school diploma or GED
• Experience with troubleshooting, adjusting and repairing mobile equipment in a manufacturing and/or automotive environment (forklift and front-end loaders maintenance experience required)
• Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold, dusty, and noisy industrial environment
• Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations including wearing PPE (protective personal equipment)
• Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
• Willing and able to work weekends, holidays, rotating shifts, and overtime when needed
• Experience using a computer for basic record-keeping and documentation functions
What Will Put You Ahead?
• Associates degree or two (2) years of study from a technical college in the fields of Industrial Maintenance or Industrial Technology
• Five (5) or more years of mechanical experience in an industrial environment
Want to learn more about our client?
• A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
• Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
• Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
• Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
• Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
• Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify.
Email resumes to Sherri.Garza@LKJordan.com