We are currently looking for a strong project manager with experience in the mobile or eCommerce field. This position sits 100% on site in Charlotte and is an immediate need.
Perform technical project management / release management responsibilities across various application development and infrastructure teams. Ensure End to End delivery and execution for technology programs and projects. Provide leadership and deep technical expertise in all aspects of Mobile technology solution design and application development for specific business environments. Take responsibility for technically robust solutions encompassing all business, architecture, and technology constraints.
• Strong, detail oriented leader with the ability to create and deliver consolidated release status on recurring basis to large audience including executive leadership at eComm and Integrated Release Management meetings.
• Ability to adapt and familiarize with services and client release dates and ensure the calendar is available to the Program Manager, Project Managers, Application, Testing, and Release Managers.
•Establish regularly scheduled meetings with Project Managers to gauge the progress and record any issues and risks.
•Act as liaison between project TDMs, eComm and, Enterprise Release Management team, Business and Technology partners.
•Ensure overall testing remains on track including oversight of New functionality, Regression, Market and Backwards compatibility, Security scans engagement & tracking, ADA, Performance, and Degraded mode and ensure completion of production certification activities pre and post launches.
•Work with mobile deployment and operations to establish approvals for submission and launch.
• Ability to lead triages and adequately plan fixes based on severity of defects throughout release cycle.
• Compile lessons learned at the release level.
• Strong relationship, verbal and written communication, team building, and influencing skills.
• Highly organized and motivated self-starter.
•Strong Technology Project Management experience, Minimum of 5 years tech PM experience.
• Expertise in Mobile SDLC. (IOS/Android)
• Mobile or eCommerce project management / technology background.
•Willingness and ability to grow within the Mobile environment to become subject matter expert.
• Analytical experience - ability to interpret business requirements into technical solutions, issue resolution, risk mitigation and avoidance
• Experienced in implementing concurrent technology projects on-time and on-budget.
• Skilled experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
• Knowledge of core banking functions, processes and operations.
• Knowledge of waterfall, agile and iterative methodologies.
• PMP certification.
•Green belt / Black belt certification
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178