How I will contribute
As a Mobile Software Engineer you will be working closely with a team of Product Managers, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance among other engineers. You will be developing quality software products in an Agile methodology. Having the opportunity to work with our broad product suite, you will work in various segments of our end user applications; including UI development, database development, integration with 3rd party applications (including mobile and wireless technologies, mash-ups, etc.) and middleware development (business objects, services, messaging, web services). Located with the team in one of our (3) development offices, Traverse City, Michigan- Burlington, VT- or Tampa, Florida.
What I will bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred; direct relevant work experience will always be considered.
- Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time.
- Experience working with Agile development concepts.
- Ability to multi-task and work with a team to meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail - a problem solver.
- Creativity and willingness to think outside the box.
- Professional certifications such as MSCE, MSCA, MSDBA, MCAD, MCSD considered a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with software design best practices.
- Experience working on iOS Development: Objective-C.
- Experience working on Android Development: Java, C++.
- Experience using Microsoft Development Languages: C#, Visual Studio, .NET Framework, MVC.
- Experience in developing highly optimized, transaction-based web applications.
- Software development experience in an ISV environment.
- Knowledge of CSLA Framework for .NET.
- Familiarity with AJAX on .NET.
- Familiarity with database technologies: SQL Server, MySQL or other Relational DB.
- Expertise in SQL (stored procedures, views, triggers).
- Expertise in SOAP and RESTful web services.
- Experience in developing MS Outlook solutions including Office Business Apps (OBA's).
The good stuff
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA,
- Basic Life, A+D, and STD
- 401K Program with matching
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Company Comradery: President’s Circle Award, Team Building, Happy Hours, Charity Drives, and Team Lunches
- Some “COOL” Extras: Kitchen stocked with unlimited snacks and drinks, Taco Tuesdays, Flap Jack Fridays, End of Month Lunch, and more!
Who we are
Our 8,000+ clients in 80 countries rely on Asure Software’s SaaS-based, Cloud solutions to turn their biggest expenses: labor and real estate; into strategic advantages. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, we offer an amazing opportunity to scale your skills to the next level, working for a leading provider of best-in-class solutions designed to help businesses grow. Our clients, small & medium-sized organizations as well as iconic Fortune and Global 100 enterprises, enjoy our easy-to-use, easy-to-deploy solutions and benefit from reduced costs and increased employee collaboration.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time. Criminal background checks conducted at employment offer.