ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Partner with Averhealth to provide drug screen collections. Mobile Drug Screener's will go to the patient's home to perform a directly observed Urine, Hair, or Oral Fluid specimen collection.
- Make your OWN hours!
- Online Access to available on demand test events. Choose when you work, where you work, and how much you work.
- This is a mobile position and the Collector works independently with minimal supervision.
- Part-Time hours
- Training will be provided
- Entry Level position.
- Must be available during regular business hours.
- Must be available on Weekend days as needed.
- Must be willing to travel within county.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Must have reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance.
- Clean background & drug screen.
- Must travel to Collection sites to complete specimen collection.
- $13.00 per hour plus mileage based upon experience and qualifications
- Mileage Reimbursement
At Averhealth, our mission is to reclaim lives, unite families, and strengthen communities by creating and providing the smartest, most innovative solutions for substance use disorder treatment and recovery. We seamlessly integrate every element of our customers’ testing need including collections, laboratory services, results reporting, and every step in between. By joining Averhealth, you will become part of a friendly and fast-growing organization with an important purpose. Averhealth has a direct impact on someone’s road to recovery.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills aptitudes and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.