(ACE) Alternative Consulting Enterprises, LLC is a Pennsylvania-based outpatient psychiatric facility providing Behavioral Health Referral Services for children, and Medical Marijuana services for children and adults with offices located throughout Berks and Schuylkill counties.
ACE is currently seeking a Mobile Therapist / Behavioral Specialist Consultant (MT / BSC) in Berks County PA.
Under the general direction of the Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services Director, in collaboration with other members of the treatment team, the MT / BSC will:
- Design and direct the implementation of a behavior modification intervention plans suitable to each individual client and family;
- Identify behavioral goals and intervention techniques and instructs the treatment team in non-adversarial service delivery methods, data generation and collection and client tracking
- Conduct weekly supervisions with the Therapeutic Support Staff
- Attend periodic supervisions with the Clinical Supervisor and attend mandated training
- Work primarily with children on the autism spectrum
- Manage emotional situations in a calm and professional manner
- Possess excellent organization and planning skills
- Possess computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
Have a minimum of 1 year of full-time experience in providing mental health direct services to children, youth or young adults
Graduate degree in psychology, social work, education, counseling or a related field
Licensed Behavior Specialist (preferred)
(ACE) Alternative Consulting Enterprises, LLC, is an affiliate of Apis Services located in Berks county.
ACE and Apis�Services are Equal Opportunity Employers
Apply at apismgt.org / careers