Location: Vienna, Virginia 22182
Job Description/Core Responsibilities:
- Ability to write Lint rules to measure compliance against published design patterns and secure coding practices.
- Ability to implement DexGuard for code obfuscation, code protection and root device detection
- Work through internal processes to deploy security controls in CI/CD pipeline.
- Develop run books / playbooks for usage of DexGuard and Linting
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Computer Science, or other engineering field
- Hands on experience in writing Lint rules
- Past experience in Android development and DexGuard
- Familiarity with the architecture and platform security features of Android
- Strong verbal skills with ability to clearly articulate problems /solutions to developers
- Good experience in writing clear and concise documentation
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178