Mobile Ultrasound Technician
Full-Time Position Available
As part of the Avamere Family of Companies, Exiges follows its mission to “enhance the life of every person we serve.”
Exiges Portable Imaging is a diagnostic mobile imaging company providing quality portable x-ray, ultrasound, and electrocardiogram (EKG) services to patients in their home. These accurate and convenient diagnostic services benefit patients, families, patients, and other healthcare staff in homecare settings.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide quality sonography to patients. This position will serve as a liaison between the company and patients by performing sonography with a firm knowledge of appropriate anatomy and pathology using and maintaining the appropriate equipment.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide ultrasound services to patients
- Explain the ultrasound procedure to patients and answer any questions they may have
- Evaluate images for quality
- Keep all ultrasound equipment in excellent working standards
- Perform ultrasound exams in home-based care environments
- Conduct ultrasounds in a timely manner as advised by the schedule
- Identify and notify physicians of any abnormalities or concerns as soon as possible
- Chart ultrasound results when required
- Accurately present the images and diagnosis to healthcare professionals
- Calibrate, maintain, and contain all ultrasound equipment
- Maintain a strict level of confidentiality
- Two years of experience as an ultrasound technician in all modalities
- Associates Degree in diagnostic medical sonography (Bachelor's Degree in sonography preferred, but not required)
- Current, unencumbered, and active license and/or certification to practice in the state required
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Tuition assistance
- Mentorship opportunities
- Employee assistance program featuring discounts on gym memberships, financial coaching, counseling services, and more
- Generous employee referral program
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage; voluntary dental, vision, and life insurance; short-term disability; and AD&D coverage
Team members throughout the Avamere Family of Companies live this mission through our core values. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of people’s lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious, the type of quality that is earned through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the patients, residents, their families, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Staff serve seniors and each other with a culture of teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Exiges is part of the Avamere Family of Companies, a group of companies offering healthcare services to seniors, including senior living options, healthcare at home, therapy, and more.