Our Mobility Deployment Engineer is a front-line customer facing expert!
The Mobility Deployment Engineer provides effective network and wireless installation and administration services for Company’s growing customer base. The Mobility Deployment Engineer will provide front-line engineering services for customers and assist our Professional Services Operations team during installations at customer sites nationwide with a focus in the Baltimore, MD area. Additionally, the Mobility Deployment Engineer will work closely with existing technical staff to support Company's Managed Service's customers and internal infrastructure.
- Support, troubleshoot, install, and configure routers and switches
- Support, troubleshoot, and install wireless and related technologies
- Develop network and wireless configuration documentation for customers
- Ensure security protocols across the network platform
- Maintain industry certifications as required
- Cisco Certified network Associate (CCNA-Wireless) or Cisco Certified Network Professional with Wireless specialization (CCNP-Wireless)
- Understanding of network routing and switching protocols
- Understanding of Cisco unified wireless architecture and hardware
- Familiarity with IEEE 802.11 protocols
- Wireless site survey experience
- Wireless LAN deployment experience
- AirMagnet software experience preferred
Candidates for the job should possess excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to efficiently multi-task. Ideal candidates have a strong focus on day-to-day operational excellence, and a personal style that builds trust, and inspires loyalty. The candidate should be motivated, proactive, be able to learn and adapt quickly.