Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier Telecommunications Solutions Providers for businesses and government facilities across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support. Granite has over $1.5 Billion in revenue (zero debt) with 2,000 employees and is headquartered out of Quincy, MA. We have Regional offices located in West Palm Beach, Washington DC, New York City, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Orlando, Philadelphia and Rhode Island.
Our mission is to be the leading Telecommunications Company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $80 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation, and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few.
Granite was rated by Inc. Magazine as one of the “Fastest Growing Companies” for nine consecutive years in a row (2007-2015). Plus over the last four consecutive years (2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019) Granite has been awarded the Top Workplaces Award. With the astounded accomplishment of winning the EIS government bid in 2017, Granite is looking to pave a profound future for itself in not only the private sector, but also in the public sector.
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
We are seeking detail oriented, highly motivated professionals that have 1-2 years' experience in a processing and/or data intensive position. Professionals with provisioning experience in the telecommunications industry would be ideal. This individual will be utilizing our proprietary databases to review, make changes, and submit orders timely and accurately for our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process all Conversions and Move, Add and Change orders for our Mobility customers accurately and timely
- Update Premier and Sales with due date information
- Work closely with all internal departments to ensure correct service and billing for our many customers
- Utilize vendor's online systems to process orders and obtain accurate service order completions
- Troubleshoot customer requests to ensure proper resolution
- Maintaining daily goals as set by Department Manager.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated, energetic, self-starter
- Availability to work overtime as required
- Great work ethic
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years of Telecommunications industry experience.