M&S Senior Analyst shall:
• Have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 30 semester hours in a combination of mathematics, statistics, and computer science with at least 4 years experience directly supervising and managing information technology projects. ,
• Must have experience with model ready data to support M&S of tactical and communications networks, cyber and EW requirements.
• Must have experience and understanding of Army force structure and force modernization efforts.
• Must have hands-on experience with tactical Army communications networks
• Possess advanced writing and presentation speaking skills.
• Be computer literate with emphasis on proficiency with MS Office products (i.e.; MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access, including scripting with Visual Basic and C++).
• Obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.
Summit Technologies, Inc. is an equalopportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteranstatus.
Position descriptions serve as a guideline and may not beconstrued as a guarantee of employment. Summit Technologies, Inc. is an at-willorganization.