The Project Manager – Operations manages system and application operations support projects across multiple departments with a focus on high level customer service and effective and timely management of deliverables, according to defined company objectives.
- Manages the implementation and administration of system and/or application support projects, including creating, executing and maintaining project plans and identifying and managing workforce and resource need/requirement allocation.
- Support/test/document/train on the Company’s internal systems, to include but not limited to.
- Decision Studio
- Micro Strategy
- Oversee IT escalation items, such as branch network being down, systems being down, etc, and coordinate field communications
- Create, maintain, and provide training on Colleague-facing Policy and Procedure documentation for systems (i.e. Cosmos rules, CWR rules, Candidate Ownership, Lead generation documentation)
- Create a monthly ATS Newsletter (i.e. “Cosmos Connection), which is a newsletter for system tips and tricks.
- Oversee all aspects of the Global Satisfaction Survey (GSS) and coordinate with relevant parties for data pull, scrubbing data, field communications, and testing prior to go-live.
- Interfaces with business partners to develop methodologies, standards, and templates.
- Performs need, trend, feasibility and performance assessments to ensure the effective execution of projects and utilization of systems and applications.
- Drives and reinforces business initiatives after project rollouts through reviewing usage, providing updates to management, suggesting recommendations to increase usage, with a focus on increasing effectiveness and efficiency.
- Anticipates internal/external business challenges and/or issues and recommends and implements value opportunities, including optimization of processes, systems and/or applications.
- Assists in driving enhanced efficiency and productivity through providing training to newly hired and existing employees.
- Builds and continuously enhances relationships with key internal/external stake holders to ensure business requirements are fulfilled, risks are mitigated and value is optimized.
- Manages educational content on various internet based platforms and web-based systems and applications.
- Provides assistance with troubleshooting issues regarding internal systems and applications. Escalates issues to management as necessary.
- Prepares and completes project related reports and other documents according to best practices and quality standards.
- Creates and distributes communication plans and related documentation covering projects, systems, applications, and best practices.
- Provides recommendations and/or assists with formulating, implementing and communicating project and or systems and applications related policies, procedures and best practices.
- Indirectly coaches and supervises team members responsible for executing system and application support projects.
- Partner with Training and other Corporate Departments to update training content or testing tools (i.e. ProveIt or Assess).
- Act as Administrator of the company’s associate continued education tool (i.e. Skillbuilder, etc).
- Provides reporting assistance to members of the Modis Senior Leadership Team.
- Manage and oversee the BU2BU (business unit to business unit) placements and assignment between Specialty brands (not between ITEMS brands), which supports cross-branded selling.
- Assists with managing user licenses for job boards and/or sales/recruiting tools (i.e. DiscoverOrg, Zoom Info, LinkedIn).
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, information technology or a related field with a minimum of five (5) years of related project management experience; or equivalent combination of post high school education and experience.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships internal/external of the organization.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Proficient with utilizing web-based systems and applications, such as HireVue/CodeVue, SeeMore, SiteCore, Bullhorn, and Cosmos.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
ADECCO GROUP NA RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY.
EEO is the Law (poster) | EEO is the Law (poster supplement) | Reaffirmation of Affirmative Action Policy Statement
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records