A career with CAES is more than just a job, it is the pathway to a bright future. We are seeking Module Assemblers for our San Jose, CA facility. This is a full-time role with benefits.
- Proficiency in at least two of the following skills; wire bonding, gap welding, eutectic die attach, epoxy attach. Be able to handle devices, and other small components using tweezers under a microscope.
- Work independently, take ownership for your quality and actively learn to make continual improvements.
- Participate in meetings, make suggestions and work with your team to meet daily production goals.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area
- Ability to work under a microscope 8 hours per day.
- Effectively communicate in English and read work instructions. Knowledge of MIL-STD criteria preferred.
- At least 1 year of hybrid or chip and wire assembly experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with team members.
- Ability to use tweezers and other small hand-tools.
- Basic computer skills for documenting defects and time charging
- Attention to detail and ability to carefully follow written and verbal instructions
- Experience using automated assembly equipment
19.00 - 23.00 /hour