Injection Molding Manufacture in Northwest Suburbs of Chicago has immediate opening for an experienced mold repair technician. Day Shift 6am-2:30pm M-F
Full time, Direct hire. Company benefits include excellent health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, etc.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, milling machine, EDM (Sinker) and grinder, to machine parts to specifications, and verifies conformance of machined parts to specifications.
- Analyze and solves basic mold problems Assemble, repairs, inspects, cleans and polishes molds using skill and care while handling and polishing critical surfaces.
- Performs mold repair work on cavities and cores due to damage or wear. Notes any changes to molds, inserts, parts, etc.
- Verifies dimensions and alignment, using measuring instruments such as micrometers, height gauges, and gauge blocks.
- Assembles tool or mold using hand tools as required.
Requirements: Must have 5 years minimum experience repairing molds in a manufacturing environment. Must be able to operate Sinker Electrostatic Discharge machinery.