Position: Java Technical Team Lead
Location: Atlanta, GA
Client: GE Transportation (WabTec) – ANY GE experience HIGHLY preferred, not required
Basic Qualifications :
- Looking for 10 + years experience
- Need to have at least 2 years of tech lead experience
Job Description :
We are looking to hire a hands on, Technical Lead to join an newly created team that is assisting in the rewrite, redesign, and rebuilding of old applications, making them scalable and with high availability. Candidates need to have prior team lead experience, but also have remained hands on in coding themselves. They need to have participated in interviewing, task delegation and code reviews. In this role, you will be playing a Technical Lead role as a recognized subject matter expert and lead a scrum/product team. You will be responsible for designing components, provide technical guidance and manage scrum ceremonies.
- Design & develop features & fix defects.
- Provide leadership to developers/QA to develop & test modules
- Coach and mentor team members and help in career growth and technical excellence
- Ability to work on different technologies and work with team to deliver cutting edge solutions.
- Ensure coding etiquette (standards, review, process, unit tests) followed.
- Master's/Bachelor’s in STEM with 12+ years of software industry experience.
- Extensive experience working on Micro Services & SOA standards using Java/J2EE developing Web and Mobile products.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in designing complex systems or computerized products.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and results orientation
- Need to be hand-on in development and have the ability & interest to work in all layers of software architecture picking up new technologies as required.
- Experience working as part of teams following Agile Scrum methodology
- Experience with Spring Boot, Spring Framework, MySQL, Angular JS, Java Script & HTML 5
- Experience with software version management (SVN, Git or Mercurial)
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Exclusive SOW
- The position is open because someone is leaving the role for a perm position
- We need someone to start at the beginning of the year 1/6/2020
Selling points for candidate :
- They will hire off of phone interviews!
Project Verification Info :
- We can get all necessary documentation
SVAM International | 233 East Shore Road | Suite # 201, Great Neck, NY 11023
ISO 9001:2008 |ISO 27001:2013 Company