Established, high-volume Mortgage Company (27 years in business) is currently seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented and experienced Mortgage Assistant with strong verbal and written communication skills to join one of our busiest teams in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY.
This position is ideal for candidates looking for an entry level position with possible growth potential and offers a competitive salary based on experience with option of benefits package and 401k.
Mortgage Assistant Job Functions:
- Assist Mortgage Loan Originator & Lead Processor with opening new applications
- Gather and organize required documents
- Prepare complete loan files for submission to senior processors
- Assist customers over the phone, through e-mail, and in person
- Resolve customer complaints and concerns
- Manage and process loan applications
- Perform data entry on various files
- File, scan, and fax mortgage paperwork
- Assist with updates/corrections to files as needed
- Preform other related duties as assigned
- Hard working with a special eye for detail
- Experience in customer service or problem-solving role
- Eager to work, eager to learn
- High school education or equivalent
Fort Funding Corp. is a leading Mortgage Broker with five locations and currently licensed in five states. We pride ourselves on our flawless customer service and offering the most competitive rates in the industry. Because Fort Funding Corp. is a Mortgage Broker, we offer the most competitive mortgage rates and terms by access to hundreds of financial institutions as well as a variety of mortgage programs tailored to fit the needs of all our borrowers. Fort Funding Corp. will provide in-depth, necessary training to help employees learn as much as possible about the Mortgage process and achieve their professional goals.
Competitive salary based on experience with option of benefits package and 401k