If you like to work with people in a family atmosphere, enjoy great benefits and provide unequaled personal service to every customer, consider a career with Bell Bank.
Founded in 1966, Bell Bank is the largest independently owned bank in Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota, with 20 full-service banking locations and more than $5 billion in assets.
Originally founded by early Minneapolis civic leader David C. Bell in 1880, our mortgage division now has thousands of family mortgages to its name and offices throughout the Twin Cities, New Mexico, Wisconsin and Arizona.
For the fifth year in a row, Bell Bank has been named to American Banker Magazine’s list of the nation’s Best Banks to Work For. Star Tribune Media Co. also named Bell to its Top Workplaces list in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. Bell was also recognized with a special ethics award. Bell prioritizes giving back, and for the fifth year in a row, Minnesota Business magazine has recognized Bell for making a positive impact on Minnesota communities.
If you want to work for a strong, growing, forward-looking organization with world-class employees, this is the place for you.
As stewards, dedicated to the growth and reputation of this independently owned organization, we are committed to:
* Promoting and sustaining our family atmosphere.
* Providing unequaled personal service to each and every customer.
* “Paying it forward” by giving back to the communities we serve.
Our Bottom Line:
Happy Employees! Happy Customers!
Closes Loans by delivering Closing Disclosure to customer to comply with TRID requirements and completing closing documents in accordance with Agency, Investor and Company Guidelines
• Works closely with the loan officer, loan processor and title company to prepare and disclose the initial Closing Disclosure to the customer to comply with TRID guidelines.
• Prepares the closing documents according to operational procedures with the highest degree of accuracy
• Coordinates directly with the title closer, loan officer and loan processor to ensure the final Closing Disclosure and loan documents are delivered timely and accurately to the closing.
• Ensures all underwriting conditions have been met prior to loan closing.
• Balances funding wire with title closer
• Completes the required files in pipeline according to the scheduling and company policy.
• Completes closing documents by verifying and entering computer information
• Strives to improve Department Operations by displaying a positive attitude, making positive suggestions and contributing as a team member
• Contributes to Company’s financial security by always representing self as a salesperson for the Company
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Additional Responsibilities as requested by Manager
Job Skills Required:
• 3-5 years mortgage banking experience required
• 2 years of mortgage closing experience with a basic understanding of conventional, FHA/VA and RD loans.
• Prior experience working on Encompass is preferred
• Good written and verbal communication skills with ability to work under pressure
• Good organizational skills, detail orientated with strong emphasis on accuracy
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work under pressure and maintain a high level of professionalism.
Mortgage Loan Officer