Mortgage Disclosure Specialist
If you like to work with people in a family atmosphere, enjoy great benefits and provide unequaled personal service to every customer, consider a career with Bell Bank.
Bell Bank Mortgage is backed by the financial strength of the 10th largest privately owned bank in the nation. Founded in 1966 and headquartered in Fargo, North Dakota, Bell Bank has more than $6 billion in assets and full-service banking locations in North Dakota, Minnesota and Arizona. Bell has empowered more than $14 million in charitable giving through its unique Pay It Forward initiative, through which every employee chooses each year how to help individuals, families and organizations in need.
Originally founded in 1880 by early Minneapolis civic leader David C. Bell, Bell’s mortgage division today has thousands of family mortgages to its name. Actively expanding, Bell Bank Mortgage has offices not only in the Midwest, but also in several other regions of the country.
Bell Bank has been recognized as a top workplace by American Banker, Forbes and Fortune and has been named among America’s top mortgage employers by National Mortgage Professional magazine.
If you want to work for an established, growing, forward-looking organization with world-class employees, this is the place for you. Let Bell Bank Mortgage be your destination workplace.
As stewards, dedicated to the growth and reputation of this independently owned organization, we are committed to:
* Promoting and sustaining our family atmosphere.
* Providing unequaled personal service to each and every customer.
* “Paying it forward” by giving back to the communities we serve.
Our Bottom Line:
Happy Employees! Happy Customers!
This position promptly, efficiently, and compliantly creates and revises loan estimates and corresponding disclosure statements.
* Review each loan request to make sure the file is compliantly documented and issue the loan estimate according to the TILA RESPA Integrated Disclosure/Know Before You Owe rules.
* Monitor initial disclosure due dates via LOS system. Prepare, validate, and send initial disclosures and application packages within the regulatory timeframe. Evaluate fees on initial disclosure requests from production staff to ensure accuracy and completeness.
* Monitor changed circumstances via LOS system. Prepare and send re-disclosures within the regulatory timeframe. Evaluate re-disclosure requests from production staff to ensure validity.
* Communicate with loan officers and/or loan officer assistants/processors as needed to ensure consistent communication with borrowers.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Skills Required:
* Minimum 2 years of RESPA compliance, prior closing, or compliance experience preferred.
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
* Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to function efficiently and effectively under deadlines and stress while maintaining a professional and mature profile.
* Strong computer skills; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Detail oriented with the ability to put puzzle pieces together.
Bell Bank provides competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Family | Atmosphere | Unequaled Personal Service | Pay It Forward
Mortgage Disclosure Specialist