THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN GREENDALE, IN
Knowledge Services has a great opportunity for a strong Customer Service focused individual who wants to make a difference in their daily work life with the FSSA/Division of Family Resources as an Eligibility Assistant. This position will provide general office support and assistance for case workers and clients applying for public assistance. This position will provide customer service and interact directly with the general public, clients, office staff and other state personnel.
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
- Welcome all on-site visitors and determine nature of business
- Review client information for accuracy
- Assist with computer applications
- Schedule client appointments
- Scan documents into client case file
- Maintain fax machines and copier functions
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Maintain daily activity reports
- Deliver outstanding customer service to all clients
- Desire to help others
- Strong Customer Service background
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Handle conflict in a calm manner
- Reliable and dependable in the work place
- Proven job stability
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Clean criminal background
- Previous experience as a Customer Service Representaitve, Cashier, Clerk, Administrative Assistant, Receptionist or Front Office desired
This is a long term position where you can make an immediate impact on you community, plus the potential for promotion.
If you are looking for a position that could be the start of your career, apply now for immediate consideration.
- Job frequently requires sitting, handling objects with hands.
- Job occasionally requires standing, walking, reaching, talking, hearing, and lifting up to 25 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.