Mortgage Loan Coordinator
TwinStar Credit Union is seeking a Mortgage Loan Coordinator to join our team! Are you a Mortgage Loan Coordinator who is intrigued by TwinStar's home lending space? Do you align with our strategy and culture to create a better consumer experience? If this sounds like you, you just might beperfect for this Mortgage Loan Coordinator position!
TwinStar Credit Union provides a variety of loan options with minimal fees and competitive rates with proven and trusted customer service. This position is ideal for someone with a strong attention to detail and is experienced in analyzing large amounts of data. You will be joining a great team. This position coordinates with the Director of Operations Manager, Mortgage Underwriter, Mortgage Closer/Funders, Mortgage Loan Officers, and Mortgage Loan Consultants to ensure that loans are properly processed and adequate controls are maintained.
You like to work independently but also enjoy collaborating and working in a group setting when needed. You are timely in your work and skilled in handling multiple tasks and prioritizing job responsibilities. You have experience strongly managing pipelines and have no problem meeting deadlines. Your keen attention to detail and the ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in written correspondence is what sets you apart.
- Obtaining all documentation necessary to process mortgage loans, verifying for completeness and accuracy and notifying loan officer of incomplete information
- Preparing loan package and final application for underwriter to ensure credit decision is made within 30 days of application.
- Assisting with closing document preparation
- Submits file for Mortgage Insurance as needed.
- Manages the Pre-Fund QC for selected loans
- Bachelor's degree (B.A/B.S.) preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years' prior experience in loan processing (funding, servicing, processing mortgage loans)
- Knowledge of Real Estate lending regulations, underwriting guidelines, and appraisals, deeds and lien recording
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy in prior work
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize work and maintain schedules.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR CREDIT UNIONTEAM? Please fill out ourmobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
You've probably heard that credit unions are different than banks, but what is it exactly? The big difference is you credit unions are not-for-profit cooperatives owned by the very people we serve, members just like you. We exist solely to serve our members, not to enrich a small group of stockholders. So decision making is a bit easier at credit unions we're seeking to return the most value to each member at all times. Credit unions are run by democratically elected and volunteer Board of Directors; it's democracy in action for the people by the people!
We offer great benefits including medical, dental, vision, a flex spending account (FSA), 401(k), paid holidays, sick leave, generous vacation accrual, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, an employee assistance program (EAP), a wellbeing program, a fitness room at the corporate office, public transportation reimbursement, and more.You will join a culture that invests in people and empowers success!
Location: Lacey WA
Status: Regular, Full-Time