Vylla Is REDEFINING The Home Buying Experience!
At Vylla, our mission is simple: to deliver an extraordinary home buying experience for EVERYONE! We are THE easiest way for homeowners to find, finance and own a home. Join our team and be part of leading the way in the home buying industry…
Check us out at www.vylla.com
Our Loan Officers also receive:
- Base pay and Industry leading commission plan
- Leads! Exclusive and Warm
- Benefits that include medical, dental, and vision, paid time off and 401k offering
- Full array of mortgage programs including FHA/VA/USDA down to 500 Fico, 100% financing
- Paperless loan file flow and process
- Aggressive Marketing support including brochures, social media, and CRM
- Aggressive underwriting
- Assist Borrowers with Vylla's widely expanded array of loan products
- Work with Loan Origination System- LendingQB
- Prospect for new business using Vylla's unique marketing system
- Connect with Vylla Home Real Estate Agents for cross-selling partnership opportunities
What You Will Need
- 2+ years of mortgage lending experience preferred.
- NMLS License
- Strong experience with FHA and conventional loans highly preferred
- Experienced with purchase transaction preferred.
- Ability to follow loan protocols.
- Efficient with computers and loan operating systems.
Vylla is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company that applicants be considered for positions for which they qualify without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veterans status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected category. Vylla will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship on the company.