There is a community/regional bank that is looking for a Mortgage Loan Officer.
Responsibilities / Essential Functions for the Mortgage Loan Officer:
- Originate a consistent flow of residential loans from personal referral sources.
- Handle each customer with polite, friendly and professional attitude
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with your support staff
If you are interested in working for a bank that knows how to take care of their employees and will help you grow a career, please contact banking specialist Nick Bell at 605-809-8573 or email at for confidential help.
Qualifications for the Mortgage Loan Officer:
- Currently working in the mortgage industry as a Mortgage Loan Officer
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate computer knowledge, ability to use multiple systems
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to quickly problem solve and provide solutions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.