The Rock Family of Companies is made up of nearly 100 separate businesses spanning fintech, sports, entertainment, real estate, startups and more. We’re united by our culture – a drive to find a better way that fuels our commitment to our clients, our community and our team members. We believe in and build inclusive workplaces, where every voice is heard and diverse perspectives are welcomed. Working for a company in the Family is about more than just a job – it’s about having the opportunity to become the best version of yourself.
Who We Are
We’re America’s largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past nine consecutive years, 2010 – 2018. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for four consecutive years, 2014 through 2017, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
What You'll Do/Need
We’re the fastest growing mortgage lender in the country for a reason. The lifeblood of our company, the center of our universe, are our Mortgage Loan Officers, AKA: Mortgage Bankers. Knowledgeable mortgage experts who provide un-paralleled client service, our Mortgage Bankers are the most influential part of the client of experience, and one of the many reasons Quicken Loans clients rave about us.
If you’re interested in being part of an elite team and being truly proud of what you do, a career as a Mortgage Banker at Quicken Loans is the right fit for you. Our Mortgage Bankers make an impact on our clients’ lives every day and help them make strong financial decisions to achieve their personal and financial goals. Our Mortgage Bankers speak to clients who are already looking to purchase or refinance their homes.
- Consult with clients about current and future needs to help them achieve their financial goals
- Give every client the best client service in the industry
- Own and build your business within Quicken Loans with the support of our team
- Advise and educate clients on the home-buying or refinance process and how to better manage their mortgages
- Assist clients through the loan process
- Ability to work in a fast paced sales environment with goals that will challenge you
- Proven success in interacting with clients
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Passion, great communication skills, self-motivation, positive attitude and competitive spirit
- Desire to take your career to the next level
- Willingness to adapt to change
- No lending experience necessary
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that starts day 1 and includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision and much more
- Six months of ongoing, paid mortgage banker training, required licensing and on-the-job coaching
- Base salary plus uncapped commission
- State-of-the-art technology
- Company-generated leads
- The opportunity to advance
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Are you looking for just another job or a professional career with unlimited earning potential, growth opportunities and great benefits? Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.