Location: Remote/Work from Home
- The Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for ensuring loans are processed accurately and in a timely manner and must monitor and maintain compliance with all guidelines, policies and procedures established by federal, state, local and investor guidelines.
- In this role, it is important to ensure internal and external customer service expectations are exceedingly satisfied and to establish pro-active and timely communication to clients, Loan Officers, Branch referring partners, Underwriters and the closing department.
- The Mortgage Loan Processor II obtains necessary information and documentation to process and complete mortgage loan files. Verifies all documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Knowledge of the mortgage loan process and associated documentation with a strong understanding of regulations and laws associated with residential lending is critical for success in this position.
- Ability to determine incomplete, inaccurate or missing information.
- To motivate, problem solve, counsel or influence others is a material part of the job, requiring a significant level of diplomacy and trust.
- Minimum of 5 years residential mortgage processing experience on agency products strongly preferred
- Minimum of 2 years purchase processing experience strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of PC (MS Windows and Office Products including Word, Excel, etc.)
- Knowledge of RESPA guidelines, general knowledge of all mortgage and consumer lending regulations