At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The Construction Administration Department seeks an Escrow Completion and Matured Loan Manager. Manages and coordinates the operational activities for assigned functional areas/regions. Ensures quality service and effective operations support for all of the assigned internal and external customers. Accomplishes results through the effective management of staff that may range from lower level non-exempt through exempt level professionals. Administers corporate policies and procedures and ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Participates in the review and recommendation of operational systems and procedures affecting assigned units, coordinating system conversions from an operations perspective.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Two to three years of operations-related experience
- Mortgage Servicing Bank Account Program (MSP), Black Knight, LPS
- Strong knowledge of operation functions, systems, policies and procedures for the assigned area
- Good organizational, managerial and project management skills
- Well-developed customer relations skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Basic knowledge of banking operations and human resource