We are seeking a qualified Shipping Specialist with superior organizational skills, who will prepare, and ship closed loan packages to Investors. The candidate must possess a working knowledge of residential lending programs and practices with the proven ability to partner with Investors to ensure that loans are properly shipped in a timely manner.
· Audits and ships files to assigned Investors
· Run and Review daily reports to ensure deadlines are met
· Prepares shipping checklists, tax sheets and Investor required documents for each file
· Prepares check requests for bond loans, as needed
· Ship Collateral to assigned Investor’s custodian
· Entry of data into company software as required
Desired Skills and Experience
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Minimum of 2 years residential mortgage lending experience with good knowledge of shipping practices
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products, prior experience using Encompass360 and/or Blitzdocs a plus
· Skills/Ability: Strong written and verbal communication skills; must be able to adapt well to a fast paced and constantly changing business environment; comfortable with new technology systems and paperless environment, must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
· Ability to take initiative to seek out additional tasks and responsibilities
· Must be able to work overtime on short notice, as required
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.