We are Actively Hiring Mortgage Underwriters for Cincinnati,OH Location .
- To Validate that a prospective mortgagor’s loan application adheres to the Lenders
- To do a Post Close audit of prime and equity loans, primarily the audit of the Underwriters.
- Ensure achievement of goals set on a consistent basis.
- The goals would be team as well as individual goals that are set on a yearly/monthly/daily basis.
- Ensure Processing of all applications received within the committed TAT, keeping in mind the expected productivity & accuracy levels.
US Mortgage Underwriting background. To be able to perform the following functions:
- Evaluation of loan documentation to approve/deny the loan.
- Analyzing the risk involved in approving a loan to determine whether or not it is acceptable to the lender.
- Validating that a prospective mortgagor’s loan application adheres to the Freddie or Fannie Mae’s guidelines to approve the loan.
- Credit analysis based on borrower’s Capital, Income/employment, Credit history and Collateral to determine the credit worthiness of a customer.
- Post funding audit of prime and equity loans, primarily the audit of the Underwriters.
- Review full package of documents and audit the file abiding by the policies and guidelines of the lender in order to sell the loan to the investor. Ensure the file does not have any discrepancies or errors which would make the loan un-saleable.
- Review of legal documents to ensure the accuracy & completeness.
For Quick Response send across your resume to email@example.com
Thanks & Regards
Talent Acquisition Group - North America
Tata Consultancy Services Limited