Are you looking for advancement in hospitality management?
If so, our Manager on Duty or MOD role serves an an apprentice to the General Manager, and operates as second in command. The MOD supervises the property when the GM is not present, ensuring the work environment remains positive and productive. We are dedicated to providing you a safe environment and giving you the training to help you excel in your role.
The MOD role offers an exciting opportunity to refine your leadership and business skills while taking on management responsibilities
- Must hold a deep heart for service
- Ability to supervise, train and motivate team members
- Ongoing communication with the GM to address any opportunities
- Jack of all trades
- Independent discretion and judgement
- Ability to work safely
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to work nights and weekends; flexible schedule
Job Type: Full time